Go Down

Topic: God member ? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Jantje

I would compare this to mathematics.
I know about 3 mathematics.
1 says that there is only 1 line going through a point parallel to another line (Like there is only 1 god)
1 says that there is an infinite number of lines going through a point parallel to another line (Like there are plenty of gods)
1 says that there is no line going through a point parallel to another line (Like there is no god)
So if there was a member status called "parallel line trough point" I would reach after 499 messages ....

I think you get the point 8). If not, how is it possible you have written 499 messages on a technology forum? :smiley-eek:
Best regards
Jantje
Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

NI$HANT

I never cared about it , I just care that my posts are useful and meaningful, Why you making such a big deal its just used there like that only
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

????? ???? !

war_spigot

What if I worshiped Tesla as a god?  Then could I get it removed?  Anything can be worshiped or held as divine, so you can't just remove what YOU don't believe in.

If not, could anyone tell me where to specifically find Arduino in a religious book ?

Well, there is the religion of Googlism, so you could consider Google the god, and the results as the book?  And you can find Arduino in Google's search results.

CrossRoads

Or other ridiculous extremes - the book of Microsoft, chapter Bing, verse Arduino.

Don't get too carried away by anything here.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up