Go Down

Topic: Need info on becoming Official Arduino manufacturer (Read 788 times) previous topic - next topic

Oldgeek

I can't find a contact email.  Please reply or send me a PM.  Thanks.

CrossRoads

Did you try "The Arduino Team" who are listed on the home page with their e-mails?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Coding Badly

Or the email address towards the bottom of the Buy page?

Oldgeek

Did you try "The Arduino Team" who are listed on the home page with their e-mails?

Can't find any individual email addresses on the arduino.cc homepage.  Maybe you could show me what you're talking about.

Tried the mailing lists and distribution@arduino.cc. 

CrossRoads

Its there:

"Arduino received an Honorary Mention in the Digital Communities section of the 2006 Ars Electronica Prix.
The Arduino team is: Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, Tom Igoe, Gianluca Martino, and David Mellis.
Credits"

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Oldgeek

Its there:

"Arduino received an Honorary Mention in the Digital Communities section of the 2006 Ars Electronica Prix.
The Arduino team is: Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, Tom Igoe, Gianluca Martino, and David Mellis.
Credits"

Did you mouse over them?  The names point to websites, not email addresses.

CrossRoads

Whatever - those are the guys to contact.
You can also PM them here in the forum now that you know whom to contact.

Or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to get here:
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ContactUs

Go Up