Go Down

Topic: ArdGrafix6100 - fast Nokia 6100 LCD Library with Proportional Fonts & SPI (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I have created & released a fast graphics library for Nokia 6100 LCDs called ArdGrafix6100 under Mozilla Public License v. 2.0. It uses ATmega's SPI peripheral device & block write features of the 6100 LCD controller to boost graphics performance while supporting proportional fonts programmatically & conserving SRAM. You can find the library along with full class documentation & a sample generated using Doxygen at http://code.google.com/p/ardgrafix6100/

The library currently supports the Philips PCF8833 controller & is mainly targeted towards Arduino platforms using the ATmega 168/328 processors (Uno/Nano/Duemilanove etc). Support for the Epson controller & other Arduino platforms like the Mega is planned for future.

I would strongly appreciate help / contributions towards improving /testing the library, adding Epson controller support & porting it to support the Mega

Good Job i have a sparkfun 6100 LCD module that is yet to liven so will test it on it.
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

Thank you for your great job.

Finally i found a great library and it work at the first try  :)

I found an error in the documentation (i think). For the ArdGrafix6100_Philips::WriteCommand and ArdGrafix6100_Philips::WriteData functions, there is the same comment below:
« *the main difference with WriteData is that the first bit of SPI transmission (done by bit-banging) is set low »

But i think is incorrect for one of both :)

Thank you again.

PS: sorry for my bad English

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131