Go Down

Topic: Project, IS IT POSSIBLE? any idea... (Read 78 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi everyone, I've been assigned to work in the next project.

I'm using an Arduino DUE, Ethernet shield, Nisca DCmotor, ShimanoStepmotor.

Using arduino connected to internet, I've to control over the internet:

• Stepmotor
  • Webcam
  • PWM DC motor
  • Analaog Read

Is this possible ???

If you can contribute with any idea of how to get this to work out or start developing, I'll appreciate any help.

• I'm not sure about how to work with the stepmotor.
  • I have some code for LEDs control, that I've modified to control pwm for the DCmotor. I still need to be able to set the pwm from the webpage like an input (still figuring this out).
  • About the webcam, I already know arduino is not the best option. I have the idea about using internet youtube stream-live.
  • Analog reading only, it's been already done with some example code from the web.
  • Digital write and read, it's been done as well.

Finally analog and digital reading along with writing of motors control on the same page seem to be quite a challenge since the arduino memory is quite limited.

Yep, it is possible.

Start by learning how each of the individual steps and components work, for example, understand how to control a stepping motor. Lot of examples on the web and on this forum!

Ask for help if you get stuck on a particular step.

Hi everyone, I've done already the control over:
  • stepmotor
  • dcmotor

with code separately, for each one running one at the time.

Now the interesting part comes when the code is too big, it doesn't upload the whole code (memory problem).

Any suggestion of how can I get the whole code uploaded besides improving the code, since the size is big and it'll get bigger when I add the sensor reading analog and digital.

Thanks for your share.

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131