How do I install LED lights into my new car?

I recently got a package deal on LED Neon lighting accessories for my 2001 Chrystler 300M. I dont have much running through the car, I've never had any power problems at all. My question... if I were to install everything LED Controllers that came in my package (White Underbody Neon, White Interior Under Dash Neon, New Blue Halogen Lights, and White Blinker Arrows that attach to the Side-View mirrors) do you think it would put a drain on my battery? I know lighting doesnt take too much to run, but is that pushing it a little too much?

that would depends on how your running it .

You have then them ignition switched ie they only come one when your car is running then there will be no drain on your battery, as your battery recharges while the engine is running.

If you just wire then directly up to the battery (which is not recommended ) then they will drain the battery .... how fast and by how much depends on a great number of factor's like size of battery, how long you intend to run the lights before starting the engine , power drain of lights , age of battery.