Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: What should I get?  (Read 1133 times)
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Faraday Member
I learn a bit every time I visit the forum.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

In most areas you can search a bit for computer users groups. From there you can find the chip heads through the geek to geek network.

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

View Profile

Right on! I'll be getting one soon. My first project will be the bug zapper. I also think I'll put a numeric read-out on it.

YOu can ask your local store in flint if (s)he can inform you about other arduino adepts around.. Hang up a small poster?

There are a couple of us hacks in the area...
We'll have to get in touch while I'm in flint! I applied at Radio Shack so maybe if I get a job there I can try to get more stuff in there as well.

View Profile

I too am local to that area.  What crazy computer store are you referring to? 
I know of an electronic parts place in St. Clair Shores (11mi and Harper area) called Abel Electronics.
Let Jack and I know if you are in the area and want to meet somewhere?
duckie

View Profile

I'm on spring break right now so after break I could meet up. I'm in my home town right now. But my friends in one of my classes that are native to flint told me about microcenter and I think it was mentioned on here. I don't know the area that well as to where to go for good electronic stuff. Maybe the mall would be a good place. I'll have to figure it out when I go back. I'm at school tues through thurs and I have to get a ride but yea should be feasible.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: