Go Down

Topic: Arduino, Non-mercury vibration sensors and more (Read 702 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi everyone,
I couldn't find something with the search of the forum, is it broken ?
Anyway I am working on a installation where I need to use some arduino. As you might have allready understood, I am a newbee in hardware.
Does Anyone knows about those tilt vibration sensors ( http://www.rapidonline.com/productinfo.aspx?tier1=Electronic+Components&tier2=Sensors&tier3=Tilt%2FTip+Switches&tier4=Non-mercury+vibration+sensors&moduleno=72379 ). I think they are just like normal tilt sensors but because I am not buying with my money and I need something like 25,35 of those I prefer to ask for advises.
Also, they are out of stock on this website, I can't find a proper website for buying sensors in the UK, believe me I've been searching. I found a few but can't find those Non-mercury vibration sensors or flex sensors.
Thankssssssss :)

if you simply need a Hg-Free tilt switch you can find one at
Search for "tilt" on the main page to find the component

Aug 13, 2007, 10:14 am Last Edit: Aug 13, 2007, 10:16 am by TM Reason: 1
HI wayoda,

Thanks for the link. I think the vibration one works in any position/angle. The normal tilt sensor works within a certain angle. Never used them but it's what I understood from the datasheets. I imagine you used them before anyway. ;)

Thank you very much for your reply and the link.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131