Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino plotting graphs  (Read 29 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey

I'm quite new to arduino but in fact it is really an awesome device. For my next project, I would like to plot some graphs simultaneously by reading in analog values. I checked the example of Arduin Graph but I was wondering in what way I could make some graphs to plot simultaneously (Analog input 0, 1, 2, ...) and if it's possible to give the axes and the plot a name? Because the way it is now isn't really easy to interprete the values :/ If you could put me in the right direction with the right progressing commands it would be nice smiley

If anyone could help this newbie, thanks in advance smiley-grin

Simon

East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile

Is this a question about the Arduino or Processing ?

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

View Profile

Hmm
Maybe you're right, since I found the graph example on the arduino site I thought I could question it also over here but maybe it isn't the exact place?

East Anglia (UK)
Faraday Member
May all of your blinks be without delay()
View Profile

If the Arduino is reading and transmitting the correct values then you have a question about Processing.  On the other hand if it is not reading and transmitting the correct values then you have an Arduino question, at least in the first instance.  There are people here (not me) that know both Arduino and Processing but naturally the focus here is on the former.

Your questions seem to be about presentation of data, hence Processing.  How far have you got with this project ?  Can you read the sensor values and show them on the Serial monitor, for instance ?

Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: