Go Down

Topic: Need help to create a program integrating a flow sensor with apps on Windows (Read 14 times) previous topic - next topic

duduxp1

I am a student and I need help to create a program in Arduino Mega which running a Power Point file or a video. Data will be collected by Arduino water flow sensor, which, upon reaching certain pre condition determined in the sensor, must start the Power Point file or video. Summary: Once Arduino sensor detects a water flow of more than 2 L/min, it should run a PowerPoint file in Windows, and flow below 2 L/min run another different Power Point file or video.

Sou um estudante e preciso de ajuda para criar uma programação no Arduino Mega que execute um arquivo no Power Point ou um vídeo que farei. Serão coletados dados por um sensor de fluxo de água do Arduino, que, ao atingir determinada condição pré determinada no sensor, deve iniciar o arquivo Power Point ou algum vídeo. Resumo: assim que o Arduino detectar um fluxo de água com mais de 2 L/min, ele deverá executar ou abrir um arquivo Power Point no Windows, e, abaixo do fluxo de 2 L/min executar outro arquivo Power Point diferente.

KeithRB

First, figure out how to get a script or VBA program to run your Power Point.

Once you have that, it is trivial to get it to trigger based on serial input from the arduino.

duduxp1

But I need an Arduino language command line to send a signal which start the Power Point file or a video.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy