Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Companion for iPhone and Android  (Read 10882 times)
Oslo, Norway
@jenschr
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,
Just wanted to share that some weeks ago I published a free pocket reference for mobile phones. It contains the whole basic language as well as all the libraries that comes with the Arduino software. It also contains a handy resistor-calculator. You can find more info here: http://www.flashgamer.com/apps/ The app is free and will always remain free.

I hope some of you find use for the app and that you like it!

My plan is to maybe also make a "pro" version (if I have the time for it) and that would be something like a dollar. That would contain additional content such as a hardware reference with lots of images and examples, as well as several more useful calculators. No idea when I'll get around to do this though as this is just a hobby for me.

J

View Profile

Hi Jensa,
I have just downloaded your app!
I wanted to say thank you for keeping it free and the resistor calculator has been VERY helpful!
I'm going to tell all my coursemates about it and I have also tweeted about it.
Thanks again
Clive

Oslo, Norway
@jenschr
View Profile

Great Clive!
I'll do some updates to it this coming week. Tell me if there's something you'd like to see added.

J

ਪੰਜਾਬ
Edison Member
Another year! Alone! :(
View Profile

I already have it on my Android!

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੂਂ !

View Profile

I think a search function would be great, it would allow people to search for a term they're unsure about. I think all of us at some point have looked at someone else's code and wondered about a term that we've never seen before!
If I think of anything more I'll post it!
Clive

Oslo, Norway
@jenschr
View Profile

@NI$HANT - great! then you'll get the updated version much faster than the iOs users. Android updates go live the second I push the button.

@clive yeah. that's a very good idea. I've needed it myself many times, but I'm a little unsure how to implement it. It's certainly on the top of my list.

Thanks for spreading the word about it too. The more users - the more inspiring to update it  smiley

J

View Profile

Downloaded your app onto my Android device, and I would like to say I love it!

I am also an Android Programmer, and if you would like some help on your project, or even a feature built that you would like implemented, let me know, with a project like this I'm always willing to pitch in!

Oslo, Norway
@jenschr
View Profile

Just to tell you all, I published an update to the app yesterday and full search is now implemented (cc @clivewright) as well as some missing entries. I've also added the new documentation for using the new Arduino Leonardo as a Keyboard or Mouse.

The Android and Playbook versions are live already, but on the iPhone it will take a couple days before version 1.1 is reviewed.

J

View Profile

Just to tell you all, I published an update to the app yesterday and full search is now implemented (cc @clivewright) as well as some missing entries. I've also added the new documentation for using the new Arduino Leonardo as a Keyboard or Mouse.

The Android and Playbook versions are live already, but on the iPhone it will take a couple days before version 1.1 is reviewed.

J

@jensa just got the update now, it's looking great! Very impressed that you were able to implement a search function! It has made the app even more useful!!
Good job! smiley

View Profile

Downloaded it before I even started using this forum.

Great App!

My "De-coder Ring" for figuring out how to code.

View Profile

Hi,
Arduino Companion will you update the Information and add some new Libraries or is the Project off?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: