Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: i need hepl please  (Read 1454 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

dear all hi.....
 i am new in  these fourm and these is the fierst time .and i am interested in ardunio and the  language programming as visual studio and c++....etc.
so i want use ardunio by visual studio i downloaded ardunio micro.but i did not do any thing so please can any hepl me to do small program by visual studio or tell me step by step to do that.many of websit  transformed me in these fourm. smiley-mr-green smiley-mr-green smiley-mr-green smiley-mr-green

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Welcome!

Not sure what you're after for a program.
I've only programmed in the IDE, seems pretty straightforward. I come from a hardware background.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

hi friend  actually
i programmed ardunio by c langauge .but i want to programming a visual programming (example.if i press button the pin 13 will on if i press anathore boutton will off) like that.
i was reding in ardunio wibsit  the viusal sdtuio can use it to program the ardunio.
so i need any help to do that. smiley-sad

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

If you search in the upper right corner for visual studio you get some discussions how to use visual studio with the Arduino.

Further, the arduino.cc site has a tutorial section and a reference section with many examples including some that looks like your project goal.

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

View Profile

thanks for you.....
 i searched as you told me but there is no any tutorial or any things helpe me.
So kindly can you helpe me. smiley-wink smiley-wink smiley-wink smiley-wink

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

You seem completely clueless about using even the Arduino IDE as a development platform. You really need to master that before moving on to the complexity of using another development platform.

In other words, you are not ready to use Visual Studio as a development platform.

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

Googled "visual studio for Arduino" and 20ms later: - http://arduino.cc/playground/Code/VisualStudio -

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: