Which term describe the max output swing of an op-amp?

I have been trying to find the term that explains the max output swing possible for LM358N dual op-amp with 5V. Can someone point me to this information? But the data sheet doesn't seem to give me this information.

I mean the VOH and VOL of the op-amp? Datasheet only mention for Vcc = 30V

As you say, the datasheet only gives the data on Voh for a 30v supply. If you want a guaranteed output swing on a single 5v supply, you could go for something like LMV358, see http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1383727.pdf. Unfortunately these are only available in SMD packages afaik, however you can buy adapters to convert them to DIP.

"Output voltage swing" works for me... Also the graphs "Output Characteristics Current Sourcing" and "Output Characteristics Current Sinking" go into full detail of drive capability.

yaantey:
I have been trying to find the term that explains the max output swing possible for LM358N dual op-amp with 5V. Can someone point me to this information? But the data sheet doesn't seem to give me this information.

How about you get a rail-to-rail 5V op amp, and you'll know you get 5V swing? (plus or minus a few dozen millivolts) Something like that MCP602?

You have to realise that "rail-to-rail" outputs don't go fully to the rails if you actually load them - the current from them affects how close they can drive to the rail. Also I believe the bandwidth/slew-rate is greatly reduced when driving close to the rails...

Some are very good (use both FET and BJT in output stage IIRC), but in general you have to be wary of this limitation. The LM258 family seem pretty good if lightly loaded if you look at the graphs.