I want to build a custom projector and have some special requirements.
- The projected image has to be flicker-free because it will be captured by a camera at low exposure times. Therefore I probably need a LCD panel because a DLP chip wont work (frequency of micro-mirrors).
- I don't need to process a realtime video signal. My though was that I can use the arduino to load images into an external memory. After the initialization I can control which image should be displayed. For the start it would be sufficient if I can only display one image.
- The resolution should be 1024x768 or above
- The panel should be transparent and not too big
- I'm only interested in monochrome images
My thought was to use a panel which is commonly used in a projector setup but I couldn't find any reseller for those. The only thing i've found was on ebay like (http://pdf.datasheetarchive.com/datasheetsmain/Datasheets-32/DSA-625402.pdf
). The problem is that I don't know how I need to wire such a panel up.
Can someone give me a hint? Other panels would be appreciated too.
Can't find a reseller for panels from http://www.3lcd.com