Go Down

Topic: BlueCopter - Arduino Quadcopter (Read 122650 times) previous topic - next topic

nicnac

Is there anyone who knows how to tune cascaded PID?  My quadcopter project is similar to BlueCopter but I can't get of the bottom of this.

Thank you

You start innerst -> outwards. Since with cascades you assume the inner ones are infinitely fast, you first make sure they are nice, then go outwards.

Sample rates of 200-50 Hz are realistic. The feedback path has to include the state information: Angles and Rates. If it is raw "measurements" with noise added, depends on if you include a filtering model.

Oh an quike_gon: If you are in X configuration, it is correct. And pitch is defined as 'lean back', so if the front rises up.

BlueCopter - Arduino Quadcopter
Could you please tell me , how to connect INU(GY_80) board to arduino
And wht is AUX1 & AUX0 which is at pin 8 & 0.

hey im very new to this uas building or quadcopter. im currently in a group of students attending fairmont highschool. we have competed in a competition but are still beginning. we have it up and running but its very unstable. it requires constant correction. we havent written a sketch. we have only adjusted the pid values. we thought a sketch might make our quad fly smoother. two of our motors are spinning significantly faster than the rest. i wanted to know how might i go about getting a sketch for arduino that might fix our issues? please respond thank you.

Khanrad

Hi, i have a little problem.
I don't undersand how works this HPF:

Code: [Select]
#define  ACC_HPF_NR  98  //high pass filter nr
int accx_temp=0;
//...
buffer[0]=buffer[0]-ACC_X_OFFSET;
 accx_temp=(ACC_HPF_NR*accx_temp+(100-ACC_HPF_NR)*buffer[0])/100;
//...

So i didn't find any place that "reset" accx_temp, so it stack endless, until end of Integer, right?
How it works, only this part with HPF, can someone help me?

You start innerst -> outwards. Since with cascades you assume the inner ones are infinitely fast, you first make sure they are nice, then go outwards.

Sample rates of 200-50 Hz are realistic. The feedback path has to include the state information: Angles and Rates. If it is raw "measurements" with noise added, depends on if you include a filtering model.

Oh an quike_gon: If you are in X configuration, it is correct. And pitch is defined as 'lean back', so if the front rises up.
thank you nicnac.
I improved the PID of this quadcopter and simplified the cascaded-PID configuration. When all will work perfectly I'll write a post with these mods

hashmi

Hey, thanks Nick =)..  Couldn't figure out where to start the topic..  Good thing you moved it..

//Basel
hello sir i am new to arduino software n i want to build a quadcopter as my final year project can u please help me to complete my project please....

Go Up