Go Down

Topic: Magnetic levitation (Read 45088 times) previous topic - next topic

UNarmed

Great work, looks very promising! Im curious however, how would it have to be altered to float the object above the electromagnet as opposed to below it?

sheldor94

how you set the PID value?

kmtn

It is not working. How do I tune the PID values?

Grieva

would someone be able to provide schematics and the component list too?

arduinoV

Hey guys,

I've been trying to implement this project at my university, but we are facing a nosy problem and because of it it's been really hard to control the system. We figured out that a FIR filter could possibly solve our problem. so there it goes.

Does someone know how my friends and I could add a FIR filter at this project ?

oh and of course, thanks a lot for sharing your project with us.

I hope somebody can help.

Best regards

nguyenkhanhtien

you can give you the detailed circuit about magnetic levitation and code it's. I wan do magnetic levitation system  one simple use Arduino.

AWOL

you can give you the detailed circuit about magnetic levitation and code it's. I wan do magnetic levitation system  one simple use Arduino.
Did you read the start of this thread?
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Marius_Elvenwood

Hi
I'm very excited to make this project!
Do you have a top-down photo of your circuit board and components? I'm not sure how to replicate it using the circuit diagram so perhaps a photo will help.
Cheers

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy