Go Down

Topic: Flashing a sketch from SD card using 2boot bootloader (Read 14 times) previous topic - next topic

osbock

Did you set the chipselect?
It's been a while since I tried this and some folks have made some changes. I'll try to look and see if I can see anything obvious. Unfortunately I don't have an arduino ethernet to test

niki77

No i've not  set any chipselect.

For what Board that fw is ready TO go?
It's possibile that problem come from sdhc card?
Thanks again tor your time.
Vi è una spiegazione scientifica a tutto.
La fede è solo quell'anello che si porta al dito dopo il matrimonio.

osbock

Aug 22, 2012, 09:53 pm Last Edit: Aug 22, 2012, 09:56 pm by osbock Reason: 1
By default it's set up for Arduino Ethernet (someone else tested it, though I emulated it with a specially wired sd holder)
I think your problem might be that it is looking for the program name in eeprom. It is supposed to default to app.bin, but I'm not sure that's tested.

You are trying to load a binary file right? this firmware doesn't read hex files.
This was a feature that someone wanted, but I think I'm going to revert back to a fixed filename. Your program could always rename another  program to app.bin .

niki77

Sure i try TO upload a bin file, not an hex .

I thought that this bootloader does not read filename from eprom but it is already made fixed to app.bin.
I need to  see  deep the code...

niki77

Little update:

i've  let it working flashing directly this hex file for bootloader : http://baldwisdom.com/data/ArduinoEthernetSDBoot.hex

In wich is different from the code on github?

Thanks again osbock.

Go Up