Introducing the new Arduino Engineering Kit!

FMcNulty:
Dear Madam, not having had any response from you I would kindly ask you to make contact with the support service who have been anything but helpful over the past ten days. I am at a loss to describe the lack of support given for this Engineering kit. I only need access to the learning platform but after sending ten or twelve mails to explain what is in essence a simple difficulty. I have sent the receipt to offer proof of purchase as the support has recently called into question my honesty. They really have issues. Yours FMcNulty

I have double checked internally and our support engineers are investigating the case, besides I've just sent you a private message to follow-up on your request.
It is in our interest provide the best possible customer care for all our users and clients, therefore we kindly ask you to bear with us while we investigate your case.

The receipt is mandatory for all the customers who requires support, also for a matter of warranty. We are no making any exception here, and it is not a matter of honesty. It's just the procedure.

We'll do our best to get back to you asap either here on the forum, or via the regular support channels.

Wishing you a great day.