Using a transceiver to read and write data in an asynchronous way

Hi,

I'm a professional Java developer, and in one of my projects I need to communicate to one Arduino board, that need to, then, receive and send data asynchronously to another Arduino board.
I can successfully communicate to the Arduino board through Ardulink 2, but I have no idea on how I can receive and send the data. I know that there are ways in which I can send data and wait data to be received, but that's not what I want.
Is there any way where I can use the same transceiver to send and receive data asynchronously, in a reactive way, if possible?
Since I do not have any idea on how to do that, I also don't have any code related to that.

Is there any way where I can use the same transceiver to send and receive data asynchronously

What transceiver are you using? Radios never expect synchronous communication, except, sometimes, for an ACK that acknowledges that a packet was received.

taarak:
I know that there are ways in which I can send data and wait data to be received, but that's not what I want.

It will be more useful if you tell us what you want to happen?

Can you write out an example of the sequence of messages?

As @PaulS has said, asynchronous is more common than synchronous

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ transceiver Tutorial