Is it possible to expand yuns program storage space by using sd card?

When I compile my source I get the message that Sketh is too big.

so I wonder what ways I can try.

Can I expand its capacity by using sd card

or use the sd card to save some libraries?

If I do this, will it be solved?

yyy5857:
When I compile my source I get the message that Sketh is too big.

There can be two reasons for that:

• You have too much code in your sketch (flash memory overflow)
  • You have too much data in your sketch (RAM memory overflow)

so I wonder what ways I can try.

Simplify your sketch. Remove redundant code. Reduce the amount of data. Make your code more efficient. Use the F() macro to move constant strings from RAM to flash memory. Move the processing and business logic down to the Linux processor.

These are very general suggestions. Without knowing what you're trying to do, and seeing your code, it's impossible to give more specific suggestions.

Can I expand its capacity by using sd card

You can use the SD card for disk storage, but it won't solve you sketch space problems. The SD card is a different type of memory, and it's hooked up to the wrong processor. It's connected to the Linux processor, and your sketch is running on the AVR processor. You cannot access sketch code from the SD card.

yyy5857:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/ExpandingYunDiskSpace

If I do this, will it be solved?

No. That topic is about expanding the DISK space on the Linux processor. It has no connection or effect on the AVR processor or your sketch.

Your best bet is to make your sketch do as little as possible, and do most of the work on the Linux side where there is a lot more memory and processor speed, and where expanding the SD disk space might give you some benefit.

Please show your existing code, and let us know what you're trying to do.