measuring conductivity

New the the forum and very new to basic electronics. Im looking for any guidance in regard to a circuit I would like to build to measure conductivity. The hardware I have is a Colepalmer 19500-20 conductivity probe with built in ATC via a 10kohm thermistor and an Arduino Mega board.

I do not need very high accuracy but I would like to utilize the basic linear compensation of 2%/degree C
the probe is loop powered by 24v and outputs a 4-20mA signal.
It has a total of 5 wires, two for the thermistor, two for the conductivity and one shield.

Is there a way I can make a stable conversion for the output into a voltage that my Arduino could read and apply the temperature compensation to?

Thank you in advance for any assistance in my project.

(deleted)

Wonderful I thought the proof of concept had to be there.

Spycatcher, can you recommend a subforum where I might find details on wiring my hardware??

thank you!

This forum - feel free to post your circuit diagram and code used to read it and we'll go from there.

Also don't forget to include the complete specs of your probe, like what wire is supposed to do what. The "read 4-20mA" question didn't need that as it's an industry standard signal - if you want to go into detail on your specific probe you need to provide that info.