Aurdino Effects Pedal

Hi all,

Pretty new to aurdinos and electronics, and would be very grateful if
someone could give some advice on my current schematic and feasibility of the project.

In my schematic i have currently added an non inverting amplifier to amplify the guitar signal
into one of the analogue pins. From this i then hope to manipulate the given signal and output the signal
to the two PWM pins.

However i am currently unsure about the circuitry required to output the signal would this require another
non inverting op amp? Or would this be able to be directly played into an amp from the PWM pins?

Please also note the the values of the components at the moment are mostly place holders,
furthermore the i have added a power supply as i would like to make this into a standalone PCB.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Eh, I have greate difficulties in finding Your diagram....
If You intend to use an Arduino their analog reading capability is from 0.00 to Vcc, 5.0 volt or 3.3.
No analog output, only PWM that needs filtering to be true analog.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, diagram now attached didnt accept PDF.

Thank you.

Your are lucky. I'm sitting by my Pc and had the possibility and courage to download Your file. Read the advice how to attach pictures in the topic.
As the OP-Amp is powerd GND - +5.0 volts it looks okey to me. Make sure You use an analog port, not a digital,if You want to set threshholds etc.

OP's image

For future reference, after attaching your image as you have, copy the link to it and place it between img tags like so....

[img]url to your image[/img]

But do read the info in the "How to use this forum" thread at the top of most sub-forums here.

You could be inspired by this:

https://www.electrosmash.com/pedalshield