can you help me with my project?how to pair two blue tooth module?

i need this for my project proposal :o :o
i have 2 pcs arduino, 2 pcs bluetooth module

my project is gonna be like this, i will have two device ,ill make an example so i can explain how my project works :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

for example, the 1st device has an alarm or trigger something like that,it was on may laptop's bag, then the 2nd device is on my pocket , the two device has it's own bluetooth on it , they need to paired to each other so that they can have connection, if they're connection will be disconnected the 1st device will trigger or alarm so that you can easily find where you lost your laptop.

my problem is I can't pair the two bluetooth modules, they can detect each other but i cant really pair them :-\ :-\ :o i tried searching some codes on the internet before posting here, but it didnt work, so i post my problem here , i hope someone can help me :o :o

Hi!
Which modules?
HC-06 can be only Slave.
You need one or both HC-05 (one - in Master mode, other - Slave)

you mean 2 hc-06 wont work?because hc-06 can only be slave? but 1 hc-06 and 1 hc-05 , or 2 hc-05 will work?
hc-05 can set to master or slave, hc-06 is only slave?am i right?
heres my bluetooth i dunno if it is hc-06 or hc-05 :confused: :confused:

i already checked my bluetooth and theyre both hc-05, but i dont know how to set them to either slave or master T.T please help

Set one to Master Mode, so it can accept pairing.
The datasheet is clear - you have to read it.

i need to upload the code for master and for the slave?ill try it sir

rmtc:
i need to upload the code for master and for the slave?ill try it sir

PM me if you will need more help.

sir sorry but im not that smart,ill be honest with you but i cant understand the data sheet :frowning: sorry sir
do i need to download or us any program to set the bluetooth module to master?or ill only use the arduino software to configure it?i have read that hc-05 default is slave so i just need to set the other one to master

Arduino sketch must use AT-commands.

thanks ill try it sir ,ill feedback if it works ,thanks a lot

im here again, guys pls help me :o :o i have hc-05 bt module and an arduino
i uploaded the code so that i can go to at commands, but when i go to serial monitor and type AT it replies me what is on the attached image i dont understand it. :confused: :confused:
i want to enter to at commands because i have read on other electronics site that i can set hc-05 to master via entering to the at commands : pls help :confused:

11758923_1074841745861223_555143479_n.jpg

Is the BT module connected to pins 0 and 1? If so, you cannot have the Arduino print stuff to the serial monitor because it uses those pins for serial.

rmtc:
im here again, guys pls help me :o :o i have hc-05 bt module and an arduino
i uploaded the code so that i can go to at commands, but when i go to serial monitor and type AT it replies me what is on the attached image i dont understand it. :confused: :confused:
i want to enter to at commands because i have read on other electronics site that i can set hc-05 to master via entering to the at commands : pls help :confused:

Management of these modules through a serial port, made just for example. You must register all of the commands in the sketch.

Isaac96:
Is the BT module connected to pins 0 and 1? If so, you cannot have the Arduino print stuff to the serial monitor because it uses those pins for serial.

i cant say if the bluetooth module is connected to pins 0 and 1 cause my bluetooth module has a shield , i just put 0 and 1 to the pins cause i saw it on the shield rx,tx, i just put the bt shield to the top of the arduino, i dont how to work on the pins if how should i connect it :confused: :confused:

Gippopotam:
Management of these modules through a serial port, made just for example. You must register all of the commands in the sketch.

so you mean that the codes i uploaded was just an example? :confused: is the sketch is the codes that i will upload?

i bought these 2 bluetooth shield and 2 arduino
http://www.e-gizmo.com/KIT/BLUETOOTH%20SHIELD.html
http://www.e-gizmo.com/KIT/Gizduino.html
i want to connect the two bluetooth and pair them, if theyre disconnected an alarm will trigger ,i cant set the bluetooth to master mode :confused: i dunno which code i will use im so confused because of the shield of the bluetooth , most of the tutorials i have read dont use shield on theyre bluetooth , T.T i found one tutorials that has same goal as mine, Loading... but the problem is they dont use arduino on setting theyre bluetooth shield to master and i think the bluetooth shield theyre using is different version than mine?