Arduino / coding

I know this is a stupid request, but can someone please code for me the movements of the robot? I will attach a video on how I want it to move. I will only use motors sg90, jumpers, and arduino but I need the arduino code.

Moderador: Link Tags added

So I want 4 things to move, you can see all of them in the video. I will then connect it to my computer and use my keyboard for movements. You are free to put any keys you want to control it. Please help asap.

This project is for tomorrow for my school. That's why I don't have the time to learn arduino myself right now, if someone could PLEASE help me

Try "Gigs and collaborations"

I know this is a stupid request

Yup.

Seems like someone spend his/hers study time with gaming and now the times up!

#define YUP true
if (study_time == LOW)
{
  OMG_IM_SCREWED(YUP);
}

Sorry Lexard but 12h or even 24h without the actual robot and how you wired the thing is just impossible for this kind of gig.

You can spend many hours, days working on a code and hardware to achieve what you see in that video. It's not like writing a philosophy essay :wink:

"Failure is always an option"

It's not like writing buying a philosophy essay :slight_smile:

Pete

IndianaTux:
Sorry Lexard but 12h or even 24h without the actual robot and how you wired the thing is just impossible for this kind of gig.

You can spend many hours, days working on a code and hardware to achieve what you see in that video. It's not like writing a philosophy essay :wink:

Jumpers were connected directly to the arduino board

IndianaTux:
It's not like writing a philosophy essay :wink:

At this point, that's easier than this. Besides, all I need is a program that gives the motors the action to move to certain coordinates. Just put random numbers but make the code for me so I can change them later. I don't think you need any other resources to complete this script...

IndianaTux:
....It's not like writing a philosophy essay :wink:

Do not underestimate the effort for a good philosophy essay

and failure is always the FIRST option :slight_smile:

Lexard are you willing to pay for someone to write code for you ?

My standard hourly rate is 90$USD/h. If your still interested just PM me !

Writing code is not possible without knowing the exact angles of the various arms in relation to the angle of the servo that drives it, and the exact length of the arm. Knowing that geometry it becomes possible to write the code.

But without access to the actual robot it's going to be almost impossible to get it to work correctly.

Your teacher only gave you 24 hours to do this project? That's nuts!

Look, man. You haven't been able to deliver the assignment. You should give your teacher what you have done so far and they will hopefully give you some sort of partial credit. If you have done nothing at all, well … there's @IndianaTux's offer. I'd suggest to him that he get the money up front.