Project Help

If anyone can help me with my project (it will be paid help), that would be awesome. I am working with an actuator which will mounted at the ankle and it will mimic the motion of ankle from the other foot via potentiometer. The actuator i am using has no built in potentiometer so i am using 2pots seperately,
This is the actuator i am using,

contact me if interested. Here is my email, farooq_haseeb1989@yahoo.com

Please do not cross-post. Replies go here.

If anyone can help me with my project (it will be paid help), that would be awesome. I am working with an actuator which will mounted at the ankle and it will mimic the motion of ankle from the other foot via potentiometer. The actuator i am using has no built in potentiometer so i am using 2pots seperately,

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

Threads merged.

If you keep cross-posting I will ban your account.