Sound with NRF24L01

Hello. I am Anie, and I am neww in Arduino....

I would like to ask for your help:

I need to connect a microphone with a NRF24L01 but the microphone needs 12v to work. How can I give that?

In the other part I need to receive the signal with other NRF24L01 and playback the sound, so I think I need to amplifier the signal, don´t I?

Please help!!!

Thank you

Does the microphone outputs digital signal?

If you are planning in using an Arduino as an ADC, I don't know if it's fast enough to digitize the audio while transmitting. And, it doesn't have a DAC.

I need to connect a microphone with a NRF24L01 but the microphone needs 12v to work. How can I give that?

:stuck_out_tongue: With a 12V power supply, or a car battery... I've never heard of a microphone that requires 12v, unless it's some kind of "module" with a mic & preamp. Electret condenser computer microphones require 5V (supplied by the soundcard). There are also electret condensers that work from one or two2 1.5V batteries... Electret elements usually operate from a range of voltages. Dynamic mics don't need power. Studio condenser mics use 48V "phantom power" (supplied by the preamp, mixer, or interface).

All microphones require a preamp to bring the millivolt signal to line level (about 1V). And, any audio signal into the Arduino has to be biased, since the Arduino can't read the negative-half of an AC signal.

If you are going to drive a regular (passive) speaker, you'll need a power amplifier. Powered/active speakers have an amplifier built-in, but "raw" speakers or hi-fi speakers don't (except home theater subwoofers are usually powered).

Have a look at Arduino Wireless Audio/Data Library.

By using a 12V power supply. Make sure the ground ( -ve ) of the power supply is connected to the ground of everything else.