regarding water quality monitoring sytem

sir i want to interface the sensor as follows through arduino

1:-ph sensor
2:-tempreture sensor
3:-turbidity sensor
4:-salinity test through water level sensor.
in a single code so please send me if it is possible as soon as possibe

shashishekhar:
sir i want to interface the sensor as follows through arduino

1:-ph sensor
2:-tempreture sensor
3:-turbidity sensor
in a single code so please send me if it is possible as soon as possibe

It would be useful if you sent us the email address of your lecturer, then we can send him your assignment directly, and cut out the middleman

shashishekhar:

I would like to know how this works.

skywatch:
I would like to know how this works.

You could weigh the sample, if you know the volume from the depth, you could estimate the density, and (possibly) infer the salinity.

Or maybe not.

i imagine that if you know the amount of salt then you can infer the salinity if you know the water volume... this really seem one of those no-sense thing you can get on a school assignment, and as usual my comment is "use your school time to learn something, not browsing forums for help"

cloxart:
i imagine that if you know the amount of salt then you can infer the salinity if you know the water volume...

Only if you know what exact salt you deal with. Final volume may change both ways, and how much it changes depends on the salt used.

By the way, it's quite impossible to write code for unspecified sensors...

wvmarle:
By the way, it's quite impossible to write code for unspecified sensors...

Sure it is. Marketing does it all the time!

-jim lee

jimLee:
Sure it is. Marketing does it all the time!

I'm not good at marketing...

The first step is shopping. For each type of sensor in your list, look for one that is available and will sense the range of values you expect. Look to see if there is already a library for Arduino for the sensor.

Buy the sensors. Write sketches to verify each of them. Then combine them into one sketch that does what you want.

Go as far as you can. Ask for advice or hire people to help when you are stuck.