Available or not

Hello,
when Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 selects for purchase your website shows me: This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered.
so it's a product available or not?

and the ARDUINO MEGA ADK REV3 card is unavailable, I want to know the date of its availability

Thank you

Abdallahlachheb:
when Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 selects for purchase your website shows me: This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered.
so it's a product available or not?

That means they don't have any in stock. You can purchase it but they won't ship it out until they manage to get some of the boards manufactured and shipped to the distribution center.

Abdallahlachheb:
and the ARDUINO MEGA ADK REV3 card is unavailable, I want to know the date of its availability

From ADK link to Arduino documentation error · Issue #2410 · arduino/Arduino · GitHub

the ADK hardware is marked as retired

but now it's no longer in the retired section of the product page so maybe that has changed since that time. I believe that arduino.org revived some of the retired products but now they are merged back into arduino.cc so I don't know what their future will be.