Go Down

Topic: Data on SD card to be retrieved (Read 199 times) previous topic - next topic

SamBrownADK

I have a Uno R3:

I have data that is written from a sensor to a SD card. Works fine, i would like to send the data that is on the card to a  second  Uno R3  with I2C/TWI . I have tried to google this and search here but have some up with nothing useful. Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

PaulS

I have tried to google this and search here but have some up with nothing useful.
Strange. I found this:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/MasterWriter
by simply googling Arduino to Arduino communication. There were half a million other hits, too.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

SamBrownADK

I  have a I2C set up running and I was not able to send the JPEG across with out corruption. Simple text like "hello world" work, but not an entire picture taken by a camera.

PaulS

Some code you didn't post did something you did not describer very well (as in show any output). Any, you want to know why it didn't work. Well, OK, as soon as my crystal ball arrives, I'll get right on that.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

SamBrownADK

PaulS: I am trying to work it out on my own... I think i may have the solution and when I am off from work (I work 50+ hours a week). I will send your crystal ball a text message out of I2C.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy