LilyMini - No device found

Hi folks!
we are actually doing a workshop with some girls running, where we build warables with the LilyMini Protosnap. Tommorrow is the presentation, everything is sewed together. But unfortunally we are not able to upload any code to the LilyMini. I set up my IDE as descriped on Sparkfuns homepage ("Programming the LilyMini"). When I try to upload anything I get the response "No device found on COM7". The board appeares in the port-list as descriped on the tut.
I´ve tried it with different cables, with actually five devices and two different computers. When I upload the sketch, the onboard-LED turns red, then it flashes to yellow, to red, to yellow... then dark. After that, I have to reconnect the board, to get a green Led back. But the Blynk-Sketch is not running. Also the predefined basic-code seems to be erased. So, something is happening, but not the right thing :slight_smile:

Help? Please? Your my only hope?

Best regards
Jendrik

Arduino IDE 1.8.5
Arduino SAMD Boards (32-bits ARM Cortex-M0+) 1.6.19
SparkFun SAMD Boards 1.5.1
Windows 10

It would be normal to add your sketch in case it is something in there that somebody could spot.
Please use code tags to do that ( </> )

Other common issues are USB 3.0 ports.
If you have computers with USB 2.0 it is worth a try.

The complete error may also help but again use code tags or attach it as a text file.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I´m trying to upload a sample sketch. LilyMini_1_Blink.ino

void setup() {
  pinMode(3, OUTPUT);     // Initialize pin 3 as a digital output:
}

// Once the setup function runs, the loop function runs over and over:

void loop() {
  digitalWrite(3, HIGH);   // Give pin 3 a HIGH voltage level (on), which lights up the LED
  delay(1000);             // Wait for one second (the LED stays on)
  digitalWrite(3, LOW);    // Give pin 3 a LOW voltage level (off), which turns off the LED
  delay(1000);             // Wait for one second (the LED stays off)
}

The eroor is in my previous post. But here the full thing - partly in german, because I cannot not switch to english.

Der Sketch verwendet 9680 Bytes (80%) des Programmspeicherplatzes. Das Maximum sind 12030 Bytes.
No device found on COM7
Beim Hochladen des Sketches ist ein Fehler aufgetreten

Clearly not a code issue.

Not sure if you have read this page

They seem to be saying it may be very buggy ?

If your IDE has had any recent BOARD updates for the SAMD cores you could try rolling them back !

Have you tried thier support pages ?

So sorry I dont have much more to offer :-\

Jendrik:
The board appeares in the port-list as descriped on the tut.

Does the Tools > Port menu show the board as being on COM7?