Need a small motor that can be used for moving my robots

brokenAvocado:
Hi everyone,

I bought two motors from RobotShop: http://www.robotshop.com/en/solarbotics-regular-pager-motor-rpm2.html and they are both pager motors for my very small robots (5 x 7 centimeters) and I was soldering some solid core wire for easy breadboard use, and the wire snapped off from the motor, and now I can't power it in any way. Also, I found that no wheel can fit on the shaft of the motor, and I've tried making my own adapter and trying to connect them. Now I'm reluctant to use these small motors. I want to know if a small robot like mine can use servos, or if there any other small motors out there that can be used for small robots like mine.

I don't know about DC motors, there are so many to choose from, just do a search.
And yes, you could use continuous-rotation servos. That's how I power my robot car. I found a seller here in Australia who sells continuous-rotation servos with wheels to fit the output shaft. (Pic attached.)
If you search on the internet, I'm sure you'll find similar in your part of the world.
(Servos might be a bit big for your application though. My car is about 250mm long.)