Need script writing from scratch please! - Paid work

Hi all,

I am creating a prototype for a device that allows me to perform a magic trick!

I need someone to help me program my device. The device is simple. It had 2 motors, 2 limit switches and 1 servo.

Motor 1 moves a card from the bottom of the deck into a sleeve. The servo points that sleeve to the top of the deck, and the second motor moves the card to the top of the deck!

The deck of cards will be stacked in a order that i guess needs to be indexed in the script.

When i tell the board a card and a number (1-52) I need the board to know what position that card currently is in the deck, then move that card to the number mentioned by taking cards from the bottom to the top.

The system and set up is quite simple. Explaining it isnt so I know that makes no sense! I can film a video or skype whoever is interested in working on this project with me.

I have a very small amount of money for this. Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
Ben :slight_smile:

and ..How do you supposedly plan on to "Tell" :o the system!?

Ideally via a phone/app. If not then any method we can work with. Buttons, switches... anything!

BenHoward:
Ideally via a phone/app. If not then any method we can work with. Buttons, switches... anything!

I think you should let us know how you are going to perform your trick?, for sure I think would not like to be caught doing some stuff ppl are not expecting. for that, make a video and post it.

Also, remember that motors can be loud enough to hear, especially servos.

Ok, so you want just the program.

You can "tell" the program which card to take with, say, six small buttons to give a binary number between 1-52. Of course, you will have to learn binary. Or you can come up with some other system, if you like.

The other thing a programmer will need to know is - exactly (exactly) what sequence of motor movements you need in response to a given button press. If the sketch is told "do number 37!", what exactly do you want the output pins to do?