Spectrum analyzer - collect audio signal without interfering with output line

Thank you Magician!
Just to make be sure, when you say connect ground to ground that would be the ground of LM4863 (pin2,7 and 15) to Arduino's ground, right?
My problem here is that arduino and the bluetooth module are currently feed from different power sources. The module actually has its own Lipo battery and charger incorporated in its circuitry, so I guess I will have to figure out how to feed it from the same power as the arduino for this to work out, right?

Additionally, I am just wondering why do you say to connect the arduino analog input to Lout- or Rout- of LM4863 and why not to Lout+ or Lout+ (maybe it can also be this way, but I am not sure... Is this to bypass the headphones function?).

Also, will connecting the analog input to the same pin that speakers connect not interfere with the sound volume/power of the speakers? I would imagine that it would lower the signal power and hence its volume...but then again I am a newbie and can't still quite understand the op-amp circuit of the LM4863.

Sorry to be asking so many things...just wanted to understand a bit more about how things work here.
Again, thanks alot for your attention!