Arduino Due Windows 7 64bit drivers non working

What does "I've another issue but we'll see later" mean ? what issue ?

This one is something else referred to the IDE, but I solved it as you can see on the Italian forum.

"The Temporary one as so so call it does NOT have to be run every time.
It is a one off to get the driver in after which I have NEVER seen it need doing again for that particular piece of hardware or software.."

Disabling the Driver Signature Checking on the boot menù pressing F8 doesn't take any permanent effect and you can try it; this one is permitted in order to allo the developers to test the drivers before having the Microsoft certification.

So the purposes of this thread are:

1- inform the Arduino's team about the uncertificated driver;

2- inform everybody about the trouble hoping who somebody else have already found the same proble and can give some helping;

3- looking for some solution in order to have the best way to work with Arduino and the IDE.

"I am starting to think its a waste of my time on this and that any real effort is being wasted I am sorry to say."

I don't write here on the forum looking for ready made solution doing nothing by myself, before coming here on the forum I spent long time looking for a solution on the web, so if you think are loosing your time, I'm sorry for that and I really thanks you, but you are free to don't replay.