VidorEnableCam

Hi Dario,

FYI as an experiment I was trying to upload the project (with my camera disconnected) and it stalls out at the %37 percent mark each time. Not sure if it related to the other SAM-BA write errors.

[===========                   ] 36% (3840/10466 pages)write(addr=0x20005000,size=0x1000)
writeBuffer(scr_addr=0x20005000, dst_addr=0x3e000, size=0x1000)

[===========                   ] 37% (3904/10466 pages)write(addr=0x20005000,size=0x1000)
writeBuffer(scr_addr=0x20005000, dst_addr=0x3f000, size=0x1000)

[===========                   ] 37% (3968/10466 pages)
write(addr=0x20005000,size=0x1000)
SAM-BA operation failed
writeBuffer(scr_addr=0x20005000, dst_addr=0x40000, size=0x1000)
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

I just received my board today and faced the same problem while uploading.

What worked for me was the following:

• Disconnect the board
  • Restart your IDE (only sometimes)
  • Reconnect the board
  • Put the board in boot mode (double click on the button)
  • Once the red led pulses try to flash your sketch again

Sometimes I have to repeat it multiple times or wait for one minute or two until the upload completes.

Unfortunately for me after the code is uploaded, it get stuck during camera initialization (with a camera connected and the power led shining).

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

What camera are you using? I have v2.1 and it hangs the board from initial power up.

For the download stuck at 37%.

Ok for disconnect, reconnect, and double reset the board to enter bootloader mode.

I will just add :

be sure that no software (terminal or other) is listening on a COM port.
I had a TeraTerm terminal which always trying to reconnect on applicative COM port, and until I disconnect it, I never succeeded to go further 37%

Hi Everyone,

We've prepared some manual steps to repair the FPGA's bootloader for those of you facing sketch upload issues. You can find them in the following forum post: [Solved] FPGA boot loader recovery - MKRVIDOR4000 - Arduino Forum

a2retro:
What camera are you using? I have v2.1 and it hangs the board from initial power up.

I got version 1.3 which is quite sure some kind of China copy, but still didn't manage to start it.

My camera turns on but does not stream anything to my monitor or perhaps it is streaming but I can't see any DVI output to my monitor.

Hi Everyone,

There was some issues with the bitstream provided in the original VidorGraphics library. We've pushed an updated version to Github: GitHub - vidor-libraries/VidorGraphics: VidorGraphics "fat" library repository - for issues/PR refer to

Please re-download the library and add to your sketchbook to get the fixes.