Known issues & bug reports

im not sure if here is where i should be posting this issues ut here is m report on the beta testing create.

BETA app looks great tho i find issues with larger screen displays and this causes the settings to look very small with check boxes offsets, in addition the IR lib is over 1MB and so i cant upload the zip file cuz i get errors also it be nice if we can upload multiple zip folders at once since the one by one step is too slow and since this is a new program web app those who like to use it would need to import the 100's of lib from the C:/ to the web base app other than that everything looks great and cant wait to start using it often.

also sometimes i try to log in and i get this error:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.9.10

it only happens when i try to log in and i tried on both firefox and chrome in win 8.1

not sure why i got to upload like 10 ip file to the new library

INSPECTED ELEMENT on win 8.1 firefox

The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

this happen when i clicked on the tray icon and selected the go to arduino create (staging)