Make Arduino 101

Is it possible to make my own Arduino 101 with my Arduino Uno board and my HC-05 module or another bluetooth module?

Dromnes:
Is it possible to make my own Arduino 101

The Arduino 101 is open source hardware. On the documentation tab of the product page:

you can find links to the CAD and schematics files. I'm not sure what the quality of those files is but in theory you could just send the CAD file off to a PCB manufacturer, purchase the components, then assemble the board yourself. It's also possible to have the assembly done for you, which you can purchase as a service from some PCB manufacturer websites.

The biggest problem is that Intel has discontinued the Curie module that is the brains of the 101. There was some talk of another manufacturer continuing to make the 101 or something like that in the discontinuation notice but I'm not sure what has happened. What I do know is that, despite Massimo Banzi saying "the 101 is not going away, it's going to be available in the future", the Arduino 101 has been out of stock for at least a month now (possibly longer, that's just from the time I noticed that). So you'd need to do some research to see if it's possible to buy those.

Dromnes:
with my Arduino Uno board and my HC-05 module or another bluetooth module?

No. You need to do some research to understand what an Arduino 101 actually is.

Thank you for a good answer!

the Arduino 101 has been out of stock for at least a month now (possibly longer, that's just from the time I noticed that). So you'd need to do some research to see if it's possible to buy those.

This is the reason I want to make my own board.

I started with an Arduino 101 and moved over to the DFRobot's CurieNano board. Same function but in a smaller package and still available.

Dromnes:
Is it possible to make my own Arduino 101 with my Arduino Uno board and my HC-05 module or another bluetooth module?

Hello

I do not think you would have the same functionality with the Arduino UNO and HC-05.

The cost of building 1 or 2 Arduino 101 would be cost prohibitive.

Intel has announced End-of-life for the Curie and the Arduino 101, Edison and Galileo.

It is time to look for alternatives to those boards.