how to calculate the exact frequency of this FM transmitter?

Thanks everyone for your help :slight_smile:

SirNickity:
I'm not trying to be condescending, I genuinely have the best of intentions here, but I think this project is well over your head. RF isn't beginner material -- even folks that understand it think it's half science and half black magic. If you want to learn something new, you should probably weigh your expectations against your experience level and pick a project that is beyond your current understanding, but only a by a little -- a gap you can realistically close. OTOH, if RF is really something you're passionate about, you probably need to pick up a book on theory, and read that (and related material) until you feel like you have a solid grasp on the concept.

I see a lot of people come through here asking for advice on topics that are obviously leagues beyond their capabilities. It's a bitter pill to swallow sometimes, but providing answers to those questions is about as helpful as speaking in a foreign tongue. If the poor chap were close enough to understanding that a forum post would clear things up, they probably would've figured it out on their own.

Just my two cents...

SirNickity well yes your totally right, but i did read some theories and i have an idea about but i am sure i have missed a big step but i am not sure which one because when it comes to practical things, it's a mess and i feel totally confused any suggestion of what i must really look for ?