Quadcopter without RC Transmitter

Hi guys, currently I'm making a quadcopter using Arduino UNO. I use 1400kv brushless motor connected with 30A ESC and I have no idea how to program it. It is possible to program ESC without ESC programming card and RC transmitter? My idea is to use the other pins of arduino to program ESC or act as the control of quadcopter (trial version). May I know will this works? Thanks. :-[

I have no idea how to program it.

In view of what you are trying to do I strongly suggest that you learn to program something safer, like some LEDs, before you embark on an autonomous quadcopter.

I use 1400kv brushless motor

1400 kilovolts? How the hell do you expect to get that thing off the ground?

connected with 30A ESC

How are you powering this?

and I have no idea how to program it.

Building a quadcopter is not project one in anyone's book.

It is possible to program ESC without ESC programming card and RC transmitter?

Of course. The phrase "program the ESC" is incorrect, though. The ESC doesn't need programming. It needs controlling. You can control the ESC from the Arduino.

My idea is to use the other pins of arduino to program ESC or act as the control of quadcopter (trial version). May I know will this works?

If the idea is to create a device that follows a specific path, climb to x feet, move y feet at heading a, etc., then yes.

If the idea is to have some control over how the device moves, then how are you expecting to get that data to the device?

1400 kilovolts?

No, actually its 1400 RPM per volt

The ESC manual alrealy gave you the detial instruction , you could use the arduino to reprogram the ESC , read the instruction carefully, notice the meaning of time sequence.

There is a thing I want to confirm, I must need an ESC programming card to program ESC? Is there any way to program ESC without using it? The ESC manual didn't explain this, it mentioned the beep sound for programming.

You can program the ESC using the Arduino as long as you know the sequence of inputs required but it will not be easy to get it right. Can you provide a link to teh ESC that you are using ?

Sure, here is the link.

Thanks for the link but it does not provide much information. Did they come with any instructions ? From the listing it looks like they didn't and with a brief search I can't find any online.