Audiofile commands Arduino?

hello,
Im quite new to the Arduino world.
As a designstudent am creating a device that plays music via skin receptors.

Therefore i am looking for a method that allows me to compose with different arduino commands ( the frequencyanalysis was not very helpful for me). Since i am not using any analytic software these Commands should conect directly to a specific point in time of the Audiofile.
What could be the theoretical solution for that Task?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
eliosh199

I've read your post about 5 times, but I still have no idea what you're talking about. Please keep in mind that we cannot read your thoughts.

eliosh199:
plays music via skin receptors.

In my book, skin receptors are the nerve endings in my skin that allow me to feel stuff. As far as I know, mine don't play any music. You'll have to be more specific, describe and post links to the hardware you're using.

eliosh199:
compose with different arduino commands

What are "arduino commands"?

eliosh199:
the frequencyanalysis was not very helpful for me

What frequencyanalysis?

eliosh199:
i am not using any analytic software

There are many different kinds of analytic software, we can't possibly know what you're talking about.

eliosh199:
these Commands should conect directly to a specific point in time of the Audiofile.

What does "connecting to a point in time of an audio file" mean?

eliosh199:
hey,
i just posted a Question in the productdesign Topic.
i dont know how to post in different Topics so here is the link:

Audiofile commands Arduino? - Product Design - Arduino Forum

If you want your topic moved, you can ask the moderators.

Pieter

Are you trying to use muscle sensors (like MyoWare) to allow you to skip to set points in an audio file?
If so, are you planning to have the Arduino play the audio, or are you going to use an external player and just use the Arduino to read the sensors and control the player?