Forum Website Down

AWOL:
I'm a moderator.
I have no (nil, zippo, naff-all) knowledge of SMF, moderator slots, permissions or privileges, and until I retire and have some spare time, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in acquiring such knowledge, and even then I can't imagine I'll be that excited about it.

I honestly don't see what everyone is getting so stressed about.

(Poacher-turned-gamekeeper, that's me - I just like thumping spammers)

Wow - finally a response.

So why do you denigrate a person with knowledge. Do you do that to people answering electronics questions here? That's a shameful attitude to present. Everyone should respect people with knowledge, no matter what the area of expertise.

If you are a Global moderator then you should have knowledge of SMF, if you don't then how can you be expected to use the tools available to moderate the forum efficiently? You mean you never got any training at all? If all you do is answer electronics questions, then you don't need to be a moderator. Moderating isn't about being an expert in the subject of the forum, it's about being an expert in running the forum.

Why don't you read my comments and respond to the relevant technical aspects, instead of showing the attitude you are, that someone with expert knowledge should be put down like you are doing? What if I did that to another person who was sharing their knowledge, would that be acceptable to you?