hmmm 2IC is fun all ive got is "lol" at the moment

see image below

lol ok progress much more "macro" friendly anyway it really shits me that excel called them that i just dont get it

yep hit another wall

ok so we have a time based sequence with only one unique character ie binary ( null and that character) at 57600 baud wow its remarkable stuff it really is

oh i found my record of when it was opened up its a wifi dongle thing from a samsung smart tv
and ive just hooked it up as per the 2IC tech info for the uno, but with the usb host shield on sorry for wrong order of info its just that i dont really um order the records its more of a um ok no such records exist lol sorry full stop is overdue in this sentence? sorry again

Is the in any way related to your other 2IC [sic] thread(s)?

Care to explain?

its just that i dont really um order the records its more of a um ok no such records exist lol sorry full stop is overdue in this sentence?

Have you heard of punctuation? Is this Bar Sport or a technical question?

ok yes my fault it started of as a joke (hence) but i wanted to get to the bottom of it and made progress hence posting another serious one. It was the only one i could find that looked close to being compatible but after this i think ill just wait until i can buy something next week thats a known arduino compatible 2IC