i need hepl please

dear all hi.....
i am new in these fourm and these is the fierst time .and i am interested in ardunio and the language programming as visual studio and c++....etc.
so i want use ardunio by visual studio i downloaded ardunio micro.but i did not do any thing so please can any hepl me to do small program by visual studio or tell me step by step to do that.many of websit transformed me in these fourm. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Welcome!

Not sure what you're after for a program.
I've only programmed in the IDE, seems pretty straightforward. I come from a hardware background.

hi friend actually
i programmed ardunio by c langauge .but i want to programming a visual programming (example.if i press button the pin 13 will on if i press anathore boutton will off) like that.
i was reding in ardunio wibsit the viusal sdtuio can use it to program the ardunio.
so i need any help to do that. :frowning:

If you search in the upper right corner for visual studio you get some discussions how to use visual studio with the Arduino.

Further, the arduino.cc site has a tutorial section and a reference section with many examples including some that looks like your project goal.

thanks for you.....
i searched as you told me but there is no any tutorial or any things helpe me.
So kindly can you helpe me. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You seem completely clueless about using even the Arduino IDE as a development platform. You really need to master that before moving on to the complexity of using another development platform.

In other words, you are not ready to use Visual Studio as a development platform.

Googled "visual studio for Arduino" and 20ms later: - Arduino Playground - VisualStudio -