LED Strip (Unknown address)

Guys,

It has been a long headache for me to know what B F C + stands for as the image attached.
It is not like R G B + , this strip belongs to a GPU led of gigabyte and the supporting team there aren't helping at all, they are inventing rockets as you know.

Any help would be highly appreciated !!

Thanks,
Leo

It has been a long headache for me to know what B F C + stands for

It probably stands for R G B in some other language. The + is for positive.

Drive them with FETs like this:-

Thank you, but still it can be dangerous to predict or consider it as R G B !
Anymore revealing on this ?

but still it can be dangerous to predict or consider it as R G B !

No the worse that can happen is that you don't get the colour you want.

Cool , so after i solder the connector wires to the led strip then the jack will be pinned into the head connector as the attached image , does the arrow on the board means + positive voltage? Because unfortunately they don't even provide a datasheet for this PCB !

Thanks,
Leo

does the arrow on the board means + positive voltage?

There is no way to tell unless you take some measurements.
Either from tracing the connector back through your board to find what probably is 12V.
Or powering it up and measuring the pin with respect to ground.

Thanks alot

#Grumpy_mike can i test it with 5v power ?

No you probably need 12V to test the strip. This is because they normally have three LEDs in series and so there is not enough voltage to light them from just 5V. If you can examine the strip so you can see the LEDs you might see that every third one there is a place where you can cut the strip.

Testing them is easy, connect 12V to the connector marked + then take a wire from the negative of that power supply and dab it on the other three terminals in turn. It should all light up Red, Green or Blue depending on what connector you touch.