Is this NANO Counterfeit??

Today i bought my second NANO(First one was made of Gravitech).I have some doubts that if it is a counterfeit product.I have noticed some points & they are as follows.

1)No "NANO" printed on the top of the board.

2)The atmega328p is in MLF package.

3)A diode soldered on the back side of a board is not properly positioned.

4)No "version" printed anywhere.

5)The word "ICSP" not printed near the ICSP header.

6)No pin marking(white dot) for ICSP pin#1.

The seller is a very reputable one in India.That's why i can't be 100% sure if it is a counterfeit product.
I am attaching some pics.Please take a look & give your valuable feedback.

Please display your image(s) in your post so we can see it(them) without downloading it(them). See this Simple Image Guide

It is perfectly legal to make and sell clones of the Arduino designs. But it is not permitted to use the Arduino Logo without permisison or to pretend that a board is a genuine Arduino board when it is not.

...R

Ok,i have modified the post regarding the image viewing related problem.

But my main query is still unanswered that if the board is genuine or not?

Although the mentioned points are present,but looking at the build quality of the PCB+the quality of the parts used+the packaging,it seems to be genuine.Can it be a production test run??

Please give some feedback!

Come on guys!!!

53 hits,still no proper justification....Please help!

Just to be clear, I don't have a Nano so I have nothing to compare with your images.

...R

Hi,
I have a number of ODD Nano's and they all work satisfactory, even one with a diode "soldered" in place.

You get what you pay for...

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

I think you will be just fine.

counterfeit or copy? :wink:

TomGeorge:
Hi,
I have a number of ODD Nano's and they all work satisfactory, even one with a diode "soldered" in place.

You get what you pay for...

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

I have paid 1400 INR i.e 21 US $.Also the seller is the official distributor of Arduino in India.That's why i am wondering if it is counterfeit or not !!