Ardomotic - Free Arduino Domotic Project

@guardian
I plan on doing a proper webpage with all the goodies and updates, when everything is completed. When i do it i will link the site here on the arduino forums too. The code is almost done, the first release should be soon. These days I just been having some issues with opening and closing the windows. The problem is actually physical, my relays were breaking because of power spikes caused when using the relays do turn the motors on and off... Since i'm not used to work with this kind of stuff an my electronic knowlege is VERY limited when it comes to inductive stuff... It's taking me a while to figure things out :s I'd like to have it all working when I release it, so that i could also make a nice demo video :slight_smile:

@rivello
Just saw your site. I'm portuguese, so i could understand it all, no language problems :slight_smile:
U got a cool project there too. I also did a similar thing with my building door (opend the intercom and put a relay in parallel with the OPEN button) :slight_smile:
I see you hacked the existing hardware for the remote control parts. I thought of doing that too in the beginning, but then I decided to do a little more research and learn a bit about the communication protocols. I made a small application (arduino+processing) to help decoding the wireless signals, and then the arduino just repeats it :slight_smile: I will publish that program too, I guess it might be useful for someone else.
As for the code, as I said I hope to publish it soon... Unfortunatelly I'm way more lazy to do webpages and documentation than I am to do code :slight_smile: