Is servo.h actually compatible with Arduino Wifi rev2?

Hello again. Having rewired a few different ways, I think there is still a problem with servo.h and this board. Because I can't yet find 5 pins that can be controlled with servo.h to drive servo without also causing Wifi drops. Some pins are better than others, it seems. But as this is somewhat irregular problem as to how long it will stay on wifi, it's hard to quantify.

I seem to be able to use pins 3, 5, 6 and 9 with no ill effect.
Adding in 10 or using it on its own will cause wifi drops.
4, 7 and 8 don't seem to work well with the first four that do.

But I am wondering if this is a combination-choice thing with timers and such that is more complex than I immediately see. Or if it also interacts with serial I/O, since I have the debugging text in my code on while running these tests.

So to be clear. I can write code that gets onto wifi, takes operweathermap data, prints stuff out. Recovers from wifi loss (like if I turn off my router and turn it back on) and all that fun stuff. But as soon as servo.h is in play, things get goofy. And, I have one of my wifi 2.0 units sitting here falling off the wifi with pins 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 configured for servos, but nothing actually attached to the board. So this isn't servo power or noise, or browouts or anything like that.

There are some (perhaps unintentional) rules to how many and which pins will work, but I do not know them.

Again, thanks in advance to any who have more advice to offer.

Z