Audio Voice Commands Unique to the Speaker WITHOUT Voice Recognition

Dear Sirs/Mesdames:

I am interested in an inexpensive voice module that DOES NOT involve speaker-specific voice recognition, but rather that will activate a device upon hearing the command, e.g. "Start," spoken by any speaker and will embark upon a subsequent activity, associating that activity with a unique individual on the hearing of a dictated set of numbers, e.g. the speaking of a PIN #, identical to the way that most credit card companies identify a unique database record, i.e. a unique customer account, with "Please say or enter the last four digits of your credit card number."

Please reply with information about hardware and software, if any, necessary for me to achieve my desired functionality.

Thank you.

The Ardhino itself can't do it, but you can try the [u]EasyVR[/u]. I don't know anything about it's accuracy.

identical to the way that most credit card companies

Of course they have powerful processors... Dragon Naturally Speaking (with it's large vocabulary) runs on a PC or Mac. Siri and Alexa run on powerful servers.

but rather that will activate a device upon hearing the command, e.g. "Start," spoken by any speaker and will embark upon a subsequent activity, associating that activity with a unique individual on the hearing of a dictated set of numbers,

So you not only want to recognise anybody saying something, but when you do you want to recognise the individuals that has said it?

If so carry on reading science fiction while the world catches up with you.