What is Full Wave Rectifier

Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great and I have some problem I,m don't understand how to interface Arduino with a full-wave rectifier...

thanks... :slight_smile:

What are you rectifying? 220V, 12V, ...?
How do you want to use it? To power the Arduino or to neasure something (what?)?

Depending on the Arduino model, it can take a maximum of 5V or 3.3V on the pins digital abd analogue pins.

Do you have a schematic that you can show?

xyproblem.info

Start again and tell us what you are trying to achieve overall...

henrysmith04:
Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great and I have some problem I,m don't understand how to interface Arduino with a full-wave rectifier...

You probably do not want to.

This is called an "XY Problem". :grinning:

I guess the question is lost in translation. What could it mean?

We may be waiting a while. Henry does not seem to be one for staying on track and explaining the basis of his so far four different ill-described queries. :cold_sweat:

I guess the forum does not help some folk or some questions. Having struggled to translate the question from your non-English-first-language and I-Don't-know-much-about-electronicals mindset, and not really hoping to get an answer that is as easy to solve the problem as you initially thought, there is no point in hanging around, so either find the answer elsewhere, or go on to the next problem.

My best guess would be along the lines of 'How do I power an Arduino, from a full wave rectifier', but that isn't the real question that needed asking.

What are you trying to do with it?

Usually one would use a full wave rectifier when building a power supply (along with other components, depending on the type of powersupply you're building).... I'm not sure what "interfacing it with arduino" would mean.

raymw:
Having struggled to translate the question from your non-English-first-language and I-Don't-know-much-about-electronicals mindset, and not really hoping to get an answer that is as easy to solve the problem as you initially thought, there is no point in hanging around, so either find the answer elsewhere, or go on to the next problem.

We can usually handle languages other than English quite adequately.

But an XY problem is a different animal entirely. :grinning: