Unable to get FT232R drivers loaded under Windows 7 64bit

CrossRoads:
I have no issue with that.

I have. I fully understand that they wnat to protect their IP, and I support that (from now on that I'm aware of this). But I dont support that on my back.
I didnt knew that there were counterfeit FTDI Chips around. I'm a beginner in this field and bought some Arduinos and FTDI now bricked my Microcontroller because of this. Can they please fight their war not on my back as a simple beginner making my first stps in this field?

So now I have to throw some of my hardware away and patiently wait for anyone who brings out a valid Nano, Micro, Pro Micro, etc? None of the boards you posted are for any use in my POV. They are pretty bulky. So I as a user now have to write emails to every vendors asking for verification on the FTDI ID's? I have to fight their war? This is crazy. I'm just starting with all this and will make sure that I will avoid FTDI from now on whereever I'm able to if they think it is a good Idea to force their lack of delayed counterfeit enforcement on my naive tinkering shoulders. I wish they would just bite the sour apple. I have to do it too and learn from this debacle. But giving me a slap in the face by render my devices out of order too... that is something I will remember about FTDI from now on. Imagine Dolce & Gabbana walking over the beach and punching everybody in the face that wears fake D&C Sunglasses. Can they please ask where they got those glasses and punch the guy from china in the face?

I guess I need to buy some legit FTDI Chips and try to desolder the bad one of my units to make right what FTDI was not able to.
Man I really hate them for this step...

EDIT:
I found a fix right here:

You have to download the Driver from the link there and then manually assign first the FTDI Bus and then the FTDI Port inf files. I did this and my Arduino IDE had no problem uploading a blink sketch.

I also tried my best in this short video. I hope this will help others.
Video Tutorial: