Quadruped robot project

Hi all,

I'd like to share some pictures and videos of the quadruped robot I have been working on for the past year:

Please let me know your thoughts and any comments to improve it!

If you want to find out more, please visit my project log and blog:
Cognitive Dissonance

I didn't see them walking.

Johan_Ha:
I didn't see them walking.

There is some limited walking at the end of the first video. I hope to have some better videos soon!

You project looks great! Controlling the robot will be really fun! One thing that I would advise is that instead of using the Kinect 2, maybe use something a little bit more lightweight and more power efficient like the intel real sense. You will have more autonomy and less instabilities while walking

makersecrets:
You project looks great! Controlling the robot will be really fun! One thing that I would advise is that instead of using the Kinect 2, maybe use something a little bit more lightweight and more power efficient like the intel real sense. You will have more autonomy and less instabilities while walking

Thanks! I have indeed abandoned the Kinect idea as it is too heavy. I was then looking at the Intel ZR300, but since that is discontinued, I'm now thinking about the new D400 series. :slight_smile: