2.4Ghz video receiver hacking!!

Hi all,
I have a 2.4ghz video receiver on channel 1 I think and my question is...can I make this video receiver receives all 2.4ghz? For example with a capacitor potentiometer or a coil potentiometer? And don't know exactly how does it works.
Thanks

**capacitor trimmer or coil trimmer

With such a vague question (you do not seem to have any grasp on how this works)

The answer is: No.

/ Per.

If you're asking "can I use a 2.4GHz video receiver to receive other 2.4GHz signals, like WiFi, or Bluetooth?" then the answer is no.

I don't to want to receive other signals such as wifi or bluetooth... I just want to receive other video signal on different channels... The truth is that I don't now enough about how it works.
Thanks for your replies

2.4 GHz is considered "voodoo" for most experienced electronics tinkerers. If you have no idea on how it works, know how to construct antennas, modify receivers, exchange crystals, calculate new filters etc. - go buy a unit that does what you want. It's not something that you just construct without a lot knowledge.

// Per.

Could you explain me how it works? If you have time

Have you opened it up?
It may be as simple as a jumper setting.

I didn't exactly understand what do you mean

I meant that changing the channel could be as simple as moving a jumper on the PCB.

And how I could do this?!

DimitrisTzam:
And how I could do this?!

By using your brain :o

• Or Google.

// Per.