Error uploading on brand new LEONARDO board

Dear all,

I just bought a Leonardo board, and as soon as i connected the USB, the green light ON is live and there is a yellow blinking light on L. I lanched arduino IDE, selected the port /dev/ttyACM0(Arduino Leonardo) and the board 'arduino Leonardo' on Ubuntu 18. On verify i got:
Build options changed, rebuilding all

Sketch uses 4144 bytes (14%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 149 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2411 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.

But when I loaded the sketch 'Blink' I got:

processing.app.debug.RunnerException
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:152)
	at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:77)
	at processing.app.SketchController.upload(SketchController.java:732)
	at processing.app.SketchController.exportApplet(SketchController.java:703)
	at processing.app.Editor$UploadHandler.run(Editor.java:2081)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: processing.app.SerialException: Error touching serial port '/dev/ttyACM0'.
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:107)
	at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:136)
	... 5 more
Caused by: jssc.SerialPortException: Port name - /dev/ttyACM0; Method name - openPort(); Exception type - Permission denied.
	at jssc.SerialPort.openPort(SerialPort.java:170)
	at processing.app.Serial.touchForCDCReset(Serial.java:101)
	... 6 more

What di i got wrong?
thank you

Addendum: when i press the RESET button and launch the upload, the error becomes: `Arduino: 1.8.9 (Linux), TD: 1.46-beta10, Board: "Arduino Leonardo"

Sketch uses 4144 bytes (14%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 149 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2411 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2560 bytes.
Couldn't find a Board on the selected port. Check that you have the correct port selected. If it is correct, try pressing the board's reset button after initiating the upload.`

The only ports available are (on the IDE): /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyACM0(Arduino Leonardo). If I use the first port, I get the same error.

Please do this:

It worked, thank you!

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per